GAHEA offers two great ways (onsite & virtual education fairs) for your employees to learn more about our programs and various continuing education options. Employers now you can support business growth through education, one employee at a time.
How does GAHEA help businesses and our corporate partners?
- Supporting business growth through ongoing efforts in education workforce.
- Serving as an educational/resource partner for companies.
- Providing employees with ongoing information on various types of programs and formats to obtain advanced degrees.
- Increasing awareness of employer tuition assistance programs, if applicable.
- Offering on-site and virtual education fairs with more than 20 regionally accredited colleges.
Just a few of the benefits of hosting an onsite & virtual education fair....
- Connect your employees to more than 20 regionally accredited local public and private colleges all in one location!
- Expose your employees to a variety of programs and formats for working adults including Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate degrees!
- Give your employees the ability to speak directly to college representatives for specific information on programs!
- The consortium can provide written and electronic marketing materials for onsite and virtual education fairs to reduce employer time/resources for advertising events!
- On site fairs are supported with ongoing virtual education fairs through consortium web site linking employees to its members on one site